Climb Kilimanjaro from Tanga
Kilimanjaro National Park
At 5,895 meters (19,341 feet) Mount Kilimanjaro is the highest mountain in Africa and the tallest freestanding mountain in the world; it is one of the Seven Summits. The snow-capped peak of Africa is a dormant volcano and can be found inside the Kilimanjaro National Park of Tanzania.
Who Can Climb Kilimanjaro? Anyone from children over the age of 10 to older generations in their 60s and 70s! All you need is determination and the will to get to the summit. The real challenge with climbing Kilimanjaro is the altitude and the rate of ascent. Don’t worry we will be with you every step of the way! Our guides are highly skilled professionals and are a key component to your success.
Join the thousands of climbers who have stood on the Mount Kilimanjaro Summit Guided by Our Trek Expert Team
We are a premier Kilimanjaro trekking Tours company with decades of combined experience on the mountain, we specialize in climbing Mount Kilimanjaro. We run our own trekking operations, staffed with expert mountain guides, and do not act as a booking agent for other companies. We will give you comprehensive advice on packing, fitness, expected weather and trail conditions, and be by your side every step of the way – all the way to the Summit of Kilimanjaro! We will also bring you to the airport after the adventure of a lifetime.
100% Tailor made
- Your entire holiday is designed around your requirements
- Choose the route you want, the date you want and the options you want
- Create the perfect trip with our specialists
- All our advisors have climbed Kilimanjaro, visited the safari parks and Zanzibar
- You will have the same advisor throughout the planning process.
- Make the most of your time and budget
Focus on Safety
- Certified Wilderness First Responders
- Daily pulse and oxygen saturation monitoring
- Emergency oxygen and medical kits
- High summit success rates and client satisfaction
The Best Guides On Kilimanjaro
- Make the difference between a good climb and an outstanding one
- Professional, experienced, licensed Mountain guides
- Honest, hardworking, team-oriented support staff
More Tanga Travel Ideas:
Planning your trip? Whether you’re looking for things to do in Tanga such as events and attractions, key traveller information to make your Tanga visit run smoothly or are planning where to stay in Tanga, you’ll find everything you need for your Tanga holiday on Our Website. Tanga City Travel guide has the information about latest events not to miss while you visit Tanga – there’s always something going on, so don’t miss out on the latest exhibitions, shows and more on your trip to Tanga.
Discover the best day trips from Tanga or try one of the best tours Tanga and nearby regions. If you’re here as a family, you’ll find plenty of things to do in Tanga with kids and find suitable accommodation such as Tanga holiday apartments. Whether you’re looking for the best weekend breaks in Tanga or planning a longer holiday in Tanga, you can be sure you’ll find all the information you need.
Tanzania Travel Guide| Climb Kilimanjaro and Meru | Beach Holidays | Dodoma Travel Guide |Dar-es-salaam Travel Guide |Mwanza Travel Guide | Tanga Travel Guide | Mbeya Travel Guide | Arusha Travel Guide | Tanzania Safari and Tours | Msalato -Dodoma Transfers | African Safari Questions and answers | Iringa City Guide |Morogoro City Guide |Kilimanjaro City Guide |Volunteers Guide |Volunteer Tanzania |Volunteer in Arusha